2/18/2014

Swanky Prints Photography Backdrop Review

I am excited to introduce one of my favorite shops for photography backdrops...Swanky Prints.


Swanky Prints offers quality vinyl backdrops and is home to the reversible backdrop. I absolutely love the idea of reversible backdrops, not only does it eliminate having to store additional backdrops but it makes it easy to switch backdrops out during photo sessions.

These are just a few of my favorite backdrops...all are reversible!

I had the privilege of reviewing this reversible backdrop. 

Side 1


Side 2

I really liked the quality of vinyl used on these backdrops, it's very durable. I didn't have to worry about my clamps stretching or tearing the vinyl. If you are looking for a good quality backdrop I would recommend you take a look at their shop.  They offer a variety of sizes and have some really cute designs.

As a mommy photographer I have used blankets and fabrics many times for backdrops. They don't look professional and I feel like I am constantly fighting wrinkles and bunching.  These backdrops provide a very clean and crisp backdrop free of wrinkles.  They are also waterproof and glare free. The best part is they are affordable, great for professionals, hobbyists or moms wanting to capture special moments and milestones without paying a fortune. 

Swanky prints is offering 30% off to our readers, simply enter code MOMBLOG at checkout.

Also, be sure to follow Swanky Prints on Facebook to receive updates on future sales and promotions. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...